Sage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sage

Sage guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outcome of Bans Lag fix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wuuzi

Wuuzi

Outcome of Bans Lag fix Empty
PostSubject: Outcome of Bans Lag fix   Outcome of Bans Lag fix Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:34 pm

Hi, its Wuuzi :3

Just here with a bit of info on Bans lag fix stuff ><

Well, the nagle algorithom definetly worked for me very well, I recently tryed the TCP Optimizer and has made it a bit choppy. I wanted to Post a reply to Bans topic buts its locked :S

Anyways I'd Like to know from any1 who uses TCP optimizer if I should be setting the Maximum Bandwith high or low on the slider bar thingy. Ive folowed all the steps on the site but need a bit of help.

Anyways g2g but please reply if you know anything im talking about lol Razz

BYE BYE <3
Back to top Go down
Endorr
Endorr

Outcome of Bans Lag fix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outcome of Bans Lag fix   Outcome of Bans Lag fix Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:47 pm

From personal experience I would highly suggesting doing one of Ban's lag checks at a time and then testing each as you went. Personally I only ever disable the Nagle Algorythm unless I am on a severly laggy connnection. If you only have the occassional mild lag such as myself and you are running on Vista then only disable the Nagle.

Vista tends to crap out when you try to do too much at once.

I hope that helps some Smile
Back to top Go down

Outcome of Bans Lag fix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sage :: Connous :: General Information-
Jump to: